Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Saint Clair Creek on 530th Avenue, 2.3 mi. south and 3 mi. east of Oakdale
- Antelope County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.02918, -97.91176 (decimal degrees)
42°01'45" N, 97°54'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/590084/4653588 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23770 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com