Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Belmar Creek on 525th Avenue, .2 mi. east of Neligh
- Antelope County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.12429, -98.01351 (decimal degrees)
42°07'27" N, 98°00'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/581539/4664047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Neligh SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C000202905P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 23753 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com