Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Scott Creek on S. Osage Avenue (CR 10-5W)
- Adams County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.46710, -98.47762 (decimal degrees)
40°28'02" N, 98°28'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/544285/4479733 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 85643 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com