Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Pawnee Creek on E. Sundown Road (CR 62)
- Adams County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.46646, -98.37087 (decimal degrees)
40°27'59" N, 98°22'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/553335/4479721 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 85645 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com