Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Thirty-Two Mile Creek on W. Oregon Trail Road
- Adams County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49525, -98.42976 (decimal degrees)
40°29'43" N, 98°25'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/548322/4482883 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 85644 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com