Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over West Branch Thirty-Two Mile Creek on S. Conestoga Avenue
- Adams County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.53878, -98.53483 (decimal degrees)
40°32'20" N, 98°32'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/539393/4487663 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 85642 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com