Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Blue River on S. Sand Avenue
- Adams County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36870, -98.61053 (decimal degrees)
40°22'07" N, 98°36'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/533065/4468753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23750 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com