Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Des Lacs River on 170th Avenue NW
- Ward County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1965
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.41567, -101.64675 (decimal degrees)
48°24'56" N, 101°38'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/304163/5365886 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 51-128-260 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 86460 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com