Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Park River on 68th Street NE, 1 mi. south of Grafton in Oakwood Township
- Walsh County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.39803, -97.38357 (decimal degrees)
48°23'53" N, 97°23'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/619645/5361803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 50-144-100 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23693 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com