Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Forest River on 56th Street NE in Forest River, 1 mi. north of Forest River
- Walsh County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.22377, -97.47877 (decimal degrees)
48°13'26" N, 97°28'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/612984/5342290 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 50-139-220 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23696 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com