Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over South Branch Park River on 141st Avenue NE, 6 mi. east and 2 mi. north of Park River in Fertile Township
- Walsh County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909; rehabilitated 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.41964, -97.60124 (decimal degrees)
48°25'11" N, 97°36'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/603490/5363887 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 50-133-091 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23714 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com