Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Park River on 72nd Street NE, 4 mi. north and 4 mi. east of Adams in Tiber Township
- Walsh County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.46356, -97.99752 (decimal degrees)
48°27'49" N, 97°59'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/574107/5368310 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Edinburg NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 50-115-060 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23708 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com