Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Sheyenne River on 122nd Avenue SE, 3 mi. east and 1 mi. south of Ft. Ransom in Springer Township
- Ransom County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 2007
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 138.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.50393, -97.87837 (decimal degrees)
46°30'14" N, 97°52'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/586058/5150650 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Ransom
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 37-108-090 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com