Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sheyenne River on 120th Avenue SE, 6 mi. north and 1 mi. east of Ft. Ransom in Northland Township
- Ransom County, North Dakota
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1913
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.60852, -97.90810 (decimal degrees)
46°36'31" N, 97°54'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/583616/5162240 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 37-107-020 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23556 (Bridgehunter.com ID)