Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 3 mi. east and 3 mi. north of Edmore in Highland Center Township
- Ramsey County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.45667, -98.38750 (decimal degrees)
48°27'24" N, 98°23'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 36-137-060 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23554 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com