Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Coulee on a county highway, 6 mi. south and 6 mi. east of Starkweath in Harding Township
- Ramsey County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.36083, -98.74611 (decimal degrees)
48°21'39" N, 98°44'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 36-121-130 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com