Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a drain on a county highway, 4 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Thompson in Americus Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1987
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.75167, -97.02389 (decimal degrees)
47°45'06" N, 97°01'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-141-312 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23450 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com