Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Hazen Brook on a county highway, 3 mi. east and 1 mi. north of Emerado in Oakville Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.93335, -97.29203 (decimal degrees)
47°56'00" N, 97°17'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-128-190 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23455 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com