Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Drain Ditch on a county highway
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1985
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 73.5 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-110-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23451 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com