Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over South Branch Forest River on 34th Avenue NE, 2 mi. north and 8 mi. west of Inkster in Elkmount Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.16581, -97.80259 (decimal degrees)
48°09'57" N, 97°48'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/589033/5335422 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-105-020 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23466 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com