South Branch Forest River Bridge
Location is just a guess.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over South Branch Forest River on an abandoned county road, 2 mi. north and 12 mi. west of Inkster in Elkmount Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built 1957
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.17649, -97.90329 (decimal degrees)
48°10'35" N, 97°54'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/581529/5336497 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-101-021 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23465 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2011)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com