Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sheyenne River on 47th Street SE, 2 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Horace in Warren Township
- Cass County, North Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1959
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 70.9 ft.
Total length: 159.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.73179, -96.93273 (decimal degrees)
46°43'54" N, 96°55'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/657948/5177434 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 9-137-350 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23413 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com