Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on a county highway, 7 mi. east of Willow City in Wellington Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.59944, -100.14556 (decimal degrees)
48°35'58" N, 100°08'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-162-290 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com