Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on 86th Street NE, 1 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Overly in Cecil Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.66112, -100.15471 (decimal degrees)
48°39'40" N, 100°09'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/414970/5390429 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-162-240 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23404 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com