Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on 24th Avenue NE, 5 mi. east and 2 mi. north of Willow City in Cecil Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.63306, -100.18944 (decimal degrees)
48°37'59" N, 100°11'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-160-260 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23402 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com