Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a branch of Willow Creek on 91st Street NE, 4 mi. north and 2 mi. west of Overly in Lordsburg Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.73333, -100.18583 (decimal degrees)
48°43'60" N, 100°11'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-160-191 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23373 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com