Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a branch of Willow Creek on 83rd Street NE, 1 mi. north of Willow City in Ostby Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.61747, -100.29752 (decimal degrees)
48°37'03" N, 100°17'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/404372/5385745 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-156-270 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23370 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com