Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on Prairie Street in Willow City
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.60949, -100.29829 (decimal degrees)
48°36'34" N, 100°17'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/404300/5384860 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-155-280 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23365 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com