Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a branch of Miller Creek on 85th Street NE, 3 mi. north and 1 mi. west of Willowcity in Willow Vale Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.64639, -100.32194 (decimal degrees)
48°38'47" N, 100°19'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-154-250 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com