Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Lake Metigoshe on Lake Road, 10 mi. north and 4 mi. east of Bottineau in Roland Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.96528, -100.36361 (decimal degrees)
48°57'55" N, 100°21'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Metigoshe Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-152-030 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23385 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com