Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Oak Creek on 94th Street NE, 3 mi. south of Bottineau in Amity Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.77728, -100.44464 (decimal degrees)
48°46'38" N, 100°26'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/393866/5403703 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-149-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23387 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com