Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a branch of Souris River on 89th Street NW, 2 mi. east and 1 mi. south of Newburg in Tacoma Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.70500, -100.86139 (decimal degrees)
48°42'18" N, 100°51'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-130-211 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23366 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com