Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Boundary Creek on 6th Avenue NW, 7 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Roth in Kane Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.80288, -100.84066 (decimal degrees)
48°48'10" N, 100°50'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/364841/5407176 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-130-150 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23360 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com