Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Cut Bank Creek on a county road, 7 mi. south and 3 mi. east of Maxbass in Chatfield Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.62417, -101.08139 (decimal degrees)
48°37'27" N, 101°04'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Eckman SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-119-270 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23382 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com