Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Waterway Lake on 24th Avenue NE, 4 mi. west and 4 mi. north of Maxbass in Renville Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.78594, -101.23440 (decimal degrees)
48°47'09" N, 101°14'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/335876/5406068 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Westhope SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-112-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23396 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com