Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Cut Bank Creek on a county road, 11 mi. north and 1 mi. west of Lansford in Cut Bank Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.78815, -101.40007 (decimal degrees)
48°47'17" N, 101°24'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Antler SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-105-150 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23377 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com