Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Browns Creek on NC 80
- Yancey County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923; rehabilitated 1968
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 29.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.85611, -82.19917 (decimal degrees)
35°51'22" N, 82°11'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/391722/3968560 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1990049 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23342 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com