Twelvemile Creek Bridge
This bridge is probably gonna be up for improvements or replacement. That traffic number from 2011 has probably at least doubled, since then.
- Steel stringer bridge over Twelvemile Creek on Sr1301
- Waxhaw, Union County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 133.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94484, -80.77215 (decimal degrees)
34°56'41" N, 80°46'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/520805/3866949 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 82082 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 4, 2018: New Street View added by Jimmy Walters