Stewart's Creek Bridge
- Beam bridge over Stewart's Creek on Sr1681
- Union County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 150.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.03719, -80.47611 (decimal degrees)
35°02'14" N, 80°28'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/547784/3877292 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 82345 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 22, 2018: New Street View added by Jimmy Walters