Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Swamp on NC 130
- Robeson County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Span length: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 17.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.45472, -78.98000 (decimal degrees)
34°27'17" N, 78°58'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/685556/3814427 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1550451 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23310 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 99.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com