Pee Dee River Low Water Bridge
This appears to be some type of slab low-water bridge crossing a branch of the Pee Dee River to access Leak Island. It appears there was once a ferry crossing further down the road.
- Bridge over Branch of Pee Dee River
- Richmond County, North Carolina
- Appears to be intact and open
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.11673, -80.05963 (decimal degrees)
35°07'00" N, 80°03'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/585689/3886392 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82591 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 10, 2020: Updated by Jimmy Walters: On closet observation, this one is actually in Richmond County.
- August 24, 2018: Updated by Jimmy Walters: Added categories "Low Water Crossing", "One-lane traffic"