Bush Creek Bridge
This bridge appears to be on a private road. My guess, from looking down is that it may be a timber stringer, or such, but I hope it has been repaired, since this satellite image was taken, because it looks like it's the only way in, or out, for some residences, and it's at least partially collapsed.
- Bridge over Bush Creek on Private driveway/road?
- Randolph County, North Carolina
- Appears, from aerial view, to be partially collapsed.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.77005, -79.71561 (decimal degrees)
35°46'12" N, 79°42'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/616097/3959204 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 3, 2021: Updated by Jimmy Walters: Added categories "Timber stringer", "One-lane traffic", "Timber deck", "Collapsed", "Owned privately"