Morgan Chapel Road Bridge
This bridge replaces an older span. It utilizes the steel trusses from the demolished structure strictly as a decorative element & serves no structural purpose.
- Concrete Stringer bridge utilizing steel trusses from former bridge as a decorative element over Pacolet River on NC 1517
- Polk County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Also called
- Pacolet River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.21556, -82.18028 (decimal degrees)
35°12'56" N, 82°10'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/392578/3897585 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1490019 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23307 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 6, 2013: New photo from Michael Miller
- September 4, 2013: New Street View added by Michael Miller