Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over NC 226 on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Mitchell County, North Carolina, and McDowell County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.85274, -82.05076 (decimal degrees)
35°51'10" N, 82°03'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/405120/3968125 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Little Switzerland
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 50666 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com