Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over NC 1203 on Southern Railroad
- Madison County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Span length: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.79444, -82.71111 (decimal degrees)
35°47'40" N, 82°42'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/345375/3962500 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1150517 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23290 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 1998)
- View more at BridgeReports.com