Neuse River Bridge
A concrete Tee Beam bridge with one steel stringer span.
- Steel stringer bridge over Neuse River on NC-55
- Lenoir County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 514.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.29562, -77.49614 (decimal degrees)
35°17'44" N, 77°29'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/273020/3908684 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 54451 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2020: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: approachs
- November 13, 2012: Updated by Jared Mixson: Added category "Curved"
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com