Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cataloochee Creek on Cataloochee Creek Road
- Haywood County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.64667, -83.07528 (decimal degrees)
35°38'48" N, 83°04'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/312116/3946743 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cove Creek Gap
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 23273 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com