Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Marsh Swamp on NC 1616
- Halifax County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.34639, -77.67750 (decimal degrees)
36°20'47" N, 77°40'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/259642/4025730 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 830185 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23264 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com