4th Street/Norfolk and Western Railway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2015
BH Photo #329950
Dimensions are estimates. Likely a deck girder span.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over 4th Street
- Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1928
- Deck plate girder
Total length: 68.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.09905, -80.23947 (decimal degrees)
36°05'57" N, 80°14'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/568459/3995202 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Winston-Salem East
- Inventory number
- BH 68074 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 21, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com