Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mill Swamp on NC 1937
- Duplin County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1967
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.76139, -77.99389 (decimal degrees)
34°45'41" N, 77°59'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/225747/3850951 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 610384 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23252 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com